The Voice of America Museum of BroadcastingLocated in West Chester Ohio at Voice of America (VOA) 8070 Tylersville Road, Ste. B West Chester, Ohio 45069 (see map) The museum features re-creations of radio and television studios from the 1920′s through today. On display as well are memoribilia from radio’s Golden Age and the early days of television. See:
- Costumes worn by Cincinati’s Uncle Al and Captain Windy
- Items belonging to Waite Hoyt, Ruth Lyons and Paul Dixon
- Photographs over over 50-famous local broadcasters
- Microphones, scripts, equipment and a re-created 1950′s radio studio!
- Also at VOA are the Gray Museum and VOA history exhibits